Website Design & Development Packages
Everything we do is designed to improve & optimize your online presence and help you succeed in today’s ever-changing digital landscape.
All website packages include:
- Unique custom design to complement your logo, colors, and business objectives
- Image optimization and advanced caching to ensure quick loading of your website
- SEO optimized code built to Google's suggested best practices
- Social media linking, matching artwork for your business Facebook and Twitter pages
- An hour of training on how to update the content of your site
- 20+ years of web development and hosting experience so you can rest assured your website is in good hands!
We use high-quality plugins including:
Our Most Popular Packages
The offerings below represent the typical website development packages for most of our clients. Let us know your needs and we'll give you an individual quote.
Basic level add-ons:
- Photo Gallery with 1 category and up to 25 photos
- Home page slideshow with up to 3 animated slides
- Form with up to 20 form fields
- Constant Contact signup form
- MailChimp signup form
- Google Maps embedding with up to 3 locations
- Embedded video or audio with up to 5 video or audio files
- Accordion or tab format text section
- Event countdown timer
- Pricing table with up to 3 pricing tiers
- Advanced WordPress themes like X, Avada, or Genesis
- Additional menu(s) for sidebar or widgets
- Home page slideshow with up to 6 animated slides
- Multi-category photo gallery with up to 5 categories and 100 photos
- Testimonial slider with up to 15 testimonials
- Post carousel
- Order form or donation form tied to Paypal, Authorize.net, or Stripe
- Coupon codes for order forms
- Multi-part form with up to 50 form fields
- Poll with up to 20 poll questions
- Quiz with up to 20 quiz questions
- Popup content windows with up to 10 popup windows
- Google Maps embedding with up to 10 location
- Pricing table with up to 5 pricing tiers
- Up to 3 hours of training on how to post and edit site info with WordPress
Hosting is $40/month (billable yearly) which includes up to 1 hour per month for any website changes, web or email tech support. We make sure WordPress and plugins are up to date, an important part of the security of your website. Sites we host include nightly backup, no-charge restoration if the site is ever hacked (none ever have been) and free SSL certs.
Check our Uptime Stats
We partner with KartHost to offer professional level IMAP email with advanced spam and anti-virus filtering for $50 per user per year, billable yearly. We can also help with Exchange email for $144 – $190 per year per user depending on your need for a company-wide shared calendar and contacts, and user permission levels.
We can also take care of researching and registering your domain name or transferring your existing domain to our registrar for $30/year. Many of our clients prefer that everything involving their website is taken care of by us, so they can focus their time and energy on running their business, not running their website!
Need a logo or additional graphic design?
We can handle that! Contact us today about the specifics of your project. Logos usually range between $250 - $750 with most of them somewhere in the middle. It depends on how many design options you want to be presented with and how many rounds of revisions you will need. Logo design is the most important part of creating an identify for your company, and it can also be the most difficult. We like to make the process fun and as painless as possible for our clients.
Need business cards? Letterhead? Flyers? Brochures? Presentation folders? Our graphic designer has decades of experience in all types of graphic design and printing needs, so feel free to ask for a quote.
Looking to sell online?
We can help you get your shop online through Shopify! Shopify's e-commerce solutions can have you selling your products and services online quickly. We can help you pick out a theme and customize it for your store's needs, giving you an online store with your own look and identity. We can help you market your products through your social media pages like Facebook and Twitter. Contact us to discuss your needs - we will have you up and running with your own online store in no time.